Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Zeno Office Solutions, A Xerox Company is currently hiring a full-time, Warehouse Lead to work on-site at one of our warehouse in Tampa, FL.
LEAD Warehouse Associate Responsibilities and Key Duties:
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Ensures adequate inventory of serialized equipment is received correctly and barcoded.
- Conducts weekly inventory analysis to solve inventory problems with ERP System
- Develops and implements inventory control procedures.
- Ensures order fulfillment is current and accurate,
- Performs physical inventory of equipment each quarter to in compliance with inventory policies. Involves prepping and managing teams during inventory.
- Manages all functions related to warehouse operations including shipping & receiving and teams
- Responsible for tracking inventory movement including transfers to ensure integrity of inventory.
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly corporate reporting.
- Prepare, maintain, and submit variety of reports related to warehouse operations such as.
- Equipment ready for Lease Return
- Equipment ready to be delivered
- Pallet Returns
- Machinery Maintenance
- Oversee the warehouse stays clean, orderly, safe and secure condition at all times.
- At the end of each work day please perform a daily check with manager on the integrity of the warehouse.
- Walk down each isle to view organization before the end of each work day.
- Ensure all areas are in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Assist in making sure the warehouse is locked and forklifts and charging at the end of each work week.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers.
- Conducts self at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with Zeno's code of ethics.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Moderate physical effort required. Work will involve walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh 10 to 50 lbs. Regular application of basic skills (keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination) The employee work environment will be a warehouse setting with light noise levels.
Standards of Measuring Performance:
- Ability to work well with others
- Inventory accuracy (accurate counts from receipt and transfer of inventory)
- Warehouse organization
- Employee development and knowledge of job expectations
- Forklift experience
- Experience in the office products or similar industry a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong relationship management skills with customers, vendors, and personnel within the organization required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox and Xerox and Design are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.