The Onsite Service Administrator is an essential component to our Client Services Department at QBSI, A Xerox Company. This position is responsible for providing immediate support and service via phone and onsite to our client experiencing technical difficulties. Assisting onsite, providing user end training and daily operational maintenance, are the main functions of this position. This role requires an individual who can independently manage workflow and is highly customer focused.
We provide you with the tools necessary (iPhone, tablet, educational resources, etc.) to complete as well as surpass expectations for our customers, leaving you to be the hero of the day!
About QBSI, A Xerox company...
QBSI, a Xerox company, is one of Washington's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. As a division of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, with unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made us the industry leader.
- Monitors all facets of the fleet program to ensure that QBSI-Xerox's performance standards are maintained and client requirements (contracted service levels) are consistently met.
- Engages QBSI-XEROX and/or third party resources to anticipate and prevent problems, as well as to remedy problems as they occur.
- Monitors Call/Support Center activity to ensure service response requirements are met and that part arrive in support of dispatched service technicians at the appropriate place and time.
- Monitors and administrates printer software programs
- Monitors and administrates various server configurations
- Coordinates and tracks machine moves, machine removals and new machine installations.
- Maintains/updates the QBSI-XEROX Fleet Management databases and generates/distributes appropriate periodic reports.
- Together with the Sales team, provides a semi-annual executive overview of emerging business printing technology and industry trends.
- Monitors the parts and supplies procurement and distribution program, as well as an onsite inventory of key parts and supply items.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution for problems in E-Automate.
- Act as a liaison between customers and external support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation.
- Maintain communications with customers during the problem resolution process.
- Manages the collection of periodic meter readings, including review and validation.
- 1 + years of technical contact center / Help Desk experience.
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for customers.
- Maintains a broad perspective, such as being able to identify key issues and contribute ideas to process improvements.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve issues in timely manner.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills to resolve difficult problems.
- Punctual and Professional, has excellent time management skills and if unable to make scheduled appointment informs the customer to update time of arrival.
- Maintains a broad perspective, such as being able to identify key issues and contribute improvements.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization to obtain data and information.
- Experience accessing Knowledgebase information from Manufacturer & Vendor databases and websites.
- Demonstrate teamwork behavior.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- 2 + years fleet supervision or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience managing mid-scale fleet implementations.
- A+ Certification
- Software/ Server experience.
- Experience with printers/MFPs on Local Area Networks, preferably in industry.
- Medical, dental, Vision, 401(k) w/ matching program, paid vacation, and sick time.
QBSI, A Xerox Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.