The Warehouse Assistant is an essential member to the department of Operations at QBSI, A Xerox Company. This fulltime position supports the Warehouse, which would involve shipping, receiving, taking orders as well as pulling orders. It requires someone that is dependable, has excellent customer service, and professional at the workplace.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to grow with a company and become more than just an employee. We offer educational resources, professional mentoring, competitive wages, etc. to make sure that your skills to execute your job are nothing less than exceptional.
About QBSI, A Xerox company...
QBSI, a Xerox company, is one of Washington's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. As a division of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, with unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made us the industry leader.
• Supports the department of Operations by assisting in the Warehouse.
• Responsible for shipping and receiving orders in a timely manner.
• Provides excellent customer service while taking orders.
• Proactive about pulling and preparing orders, to avoid missed deliveries.
• Complete daily log of shipping and receiving log.
• Verify shipment goods, so that accurate warehouse inventory is up to date.
Required Experience and Skills:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential to the position.
• Demonstrate teamwork behavior.
• Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure.
• Customer focused and concerned about the customers' needs.
Desired Experience and Skills:
• Prior warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
QBSI, A Xerox Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.