The Customer Care Technical Representative is responsible for supporting our clients that are experiencing technical difficulties with expertise and in a time sensitive manner. This support ranges anywhere from network capabilities to office equipment technology over the phone and/or in person.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual who wants to grow with a company. We invest in our employees by providing onsite training, professional mentoring, upward mobility and educational programs to advance your career. Apply now and see what possibilities lies in your future!
About QBSI, A Xerox company...
QBSI, a Xerox company, is one of Washington's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. As a division of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, with unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made us the industry leader.
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for customers with hardware, software and applications problem.
- Maintains a broad perspective, such as being able to identify key issues and contribute ideas to process improvements.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve issues in timely manner.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills to resolve difficult problems.
- Accurately document problems and resolutions in E-Automate database.
- Use company database, reports, proprietary software and vendor websites, to assist clients over the phone to prevent dispatch of field technicians.
- Become the buffer to the customer and field technicians by providing necessary information to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Network + and/or A+ Certification.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Proficiency with Microsoft suites, in particular Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to adapt quickly while under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Customer focused and concerned about their needs.
- Demonstrate teamwork behavior.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Degree or certification in Computer Networking or relatable studies.
- Experience in a technical call center environment.
- Experience as a Field Technician.
QBSI, A Xerox Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.