Do you have a passion to teach, train, and facilitate?
Do you have B2B field sales experience and want to share your experiences with others?
Do you desire to help others grow and develop in their career?
Do you enjoy creating and building a platform of knowledge to grow a business?
Then we have a career opportunity for you!
General Description of Position:
The Manager of Learning & Development (L&D) will collaborate with sales management to conduct, deliver, and reinforce the skills necessary to sell successfully at Denitech. They will evaluate the quality of Sales execution in the field and apply coaching techniques to build sales capabilities and achieve revenue targets.
This is a fast-paced work environment, with quick turnaround on communication and feedback. The person in this role must be able to manage shifting priorities, maintain objective and fact-based decision-making skills, and believe in their own ability to coach, develop, and train others.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Responsible for transitioning sales associates from the initial classroom training to their territory with measured results to be achieved in activity and sales performance
- Ability to root cause performance gaps and develop a plan to address those areas of skill development
- This includes tracking sales ratios and performance metrics, training for business planning & territory management, and consulting with managers on the path forward
- Coaches reps pre and post activity in the field and provides quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Works closely with Managers to co-facilitate training meetings and other activities associated with driving sales performance for all reps regardless of tenure
- Active partner with sales leadership and human resources to develop, engage and retain talent
- Work with LDP team to create and deliver the Leadership Development Program
Educational/ Experience Requirements for the Position:
- Requires Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B Sales experience
Skills Requirements for the Position:
- Must love sales and want to support the development of others in their respective roles
- Willingness to travel through the DFW metroplex for field sales support several times per week
- Must have a high level of enthusiasm and professional presentation skills
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member
- Ability to adapt training materials to changes in selling and customer environments
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with professionalism and integrity
- Requires a clean and valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance
- Competitive base salary + bonuses
- Company contests and events
- Employee/Company discounts
- Professional Sales Training and Development
- Educational Assistance
- 401K plus company match up to 75%
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Auto and phone allowance