Denitech, A Xerox Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, a $11 billion Fortune 500 company. Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management, deploying state-of-the-art technology and solutions. Xerox provides Denitech the strength and resources of a global operation while maintaining a local presence. With a "Think Globally, Act Locally" mindset, we are able to offer top quality solutions through personalized service to our customers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
We are looking for a dynamic engaging professionals with a positive and "get it done" attitude to join our Admin Department as an Order Processing Specialist. This position is responsible for processing all sales orders by entering tickets for the warehouse to start setting up equipment, getting lease approvals, and making sure all documents turned in are signed and filled out correctly. They are also responsible for billing accurately for lease or purchase orders.
- Review and prep cash and lease sales for invoicing.
- Obtain updated upgrade quotes prior to billing.
- Bring lease returns and trade-in equipment into inventory for future disposition.
- Track and process fulfillment of backordered equipment.
- Maintain Order Register for financial information.
- Maintain Lease Funding report.
- Maintain continual communication with Sales Reps regarding order processing and funding.
- Making sure that all docs are signed and have everything filled out.
- Obtain Return Authorizations for lease returns.
- Enter deals into XB.
- Arrange pick-up and delivery of lease return equipment to asset recovery locations.
- Invoice OOG orders for installing fees.
- Assist with inventory reconciliation.
- Other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Associate's degree (A. A., A.S., etc.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Qualified candidates will posses the additional knowledge and skills listed below:
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Products, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills, including listening and questioning.
- Good written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detial, highly organized, and ability to stay focused.
- Able to handle more than one responsibiliyt at a time; multi-task and flexible.
- Independent work skills and able to work under deadlines
- Ability to follow-up on items without constant supervision.
- Able to use good judemennt in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
- Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
- Competitive base salary
- Employee/Company discounts
- Educational Assistance
- 401K plus company match up to 75%
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, HSA, FSA, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, Travel Assistance, Legal Plans