General Description of Position:
Troubleshoot, repair and maintain networked office equipment in a designated territory.
Office Equipment includes, but is not limited to: digital networked copiers, scanners, laser printers, color copiers, fax equipment, etc...
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on the full line of black and white or color digital copiers.
- Will utilize proper troubleshooting skills and procedures.
- Utilize systems in place for service call tickets, parts usage and transfer of inventory.
- Adheres to all procedures including specific parts replacement and maintenance procedures.
- Utilize ADS and Smart Phone to report calls and attendance
- Complete paperwork in a timely basis.
- Properly maintain and inventory all parts and support equipment.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with each individual customer.
- Will utilize websites, technical manuals, handbooks and technical publications to keep current with new equipment and enhancements to old.
- Gathers information from the customer as a tool to resolve copier, networking, or fax problems.
- Provides customer with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment.
- Will provide support to the Amcom Sales Department.
- Employee must represent themselves and will establish and maintain a professional relationship with each individual customer.
- Other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
- Company vehicle is provided for field position.
Physical Requirements for the Position:
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
- Ability to travel to customer sites, off-site meetings, company related functions, etc.
(With short notice)
- Ability to be able to lift, carry, push or pull, up to 50+lbs
- Ability to kneel and/or squat to repair equipment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in car, at office, etc...
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time at customer sites, etc...
Educational Requirements for the Position:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree or certificate from a vocational or technical school preferred.
Experience Requirements for the Position:
- 2 - 5+ years copier service or industry related experience highly desired but not necessary.
- Prior experience repairing and servicing copiers or printers based equipment desired but not required.
Skills Requirements for the Position:
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must understand the operation, repair, general maintenance and adjustment procedures of all equipment worked on.
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to troubleshoot digital copiers required.
- Strong Computer skills and familiarity with the internet and networking required.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.