We have a fast-paced and rewarding opportunity for you to be a "Customer Service Hero" as a Copier Field Service Technician!
It is important that our Field Service Technicians do these 3 things well:
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on black & white and color digital copiers, faxes, printers and scanners. Troubleshoot network printing and network scanning capabilities of digital multifunctional equipment.
- Provide seriously outstanding service to our internal and external clients. It is imperative that their copiers and printers are working correctly, and that our clients receive top-notch service at all times. Additionally, we want every member of our team to be a positive force within OneSOURCE.
- Focus on the key productivity objectives including 5 gross calls per day, efficiency rating of>50%, response time commitments between 2-4 hours, and parts costs per call of $37.
We're OnceSOURCE Managed Services, A Xerox Company. We help our clients save time, the environment, and financial resources by improving how they print, scan, and manage files. Does that sound boring? Well, consider this: a gallon of printer ink costs more than gasoline, milk, wine, and even human blood! Companies need reliability in our products and services to manage these costs, and as a Field Service Technicians, you're the hero that keeps things running smoothly.
We should also mention that we think we're a great place to work. But don't take our word for it: The Human Rights Campaign Foundation just named us a best place to work for the 15th year. We're one of only five companies the EPA has named a Corporate Leader. And The Ethisphere Institute has awarded us the designation as a World's Most Ethical Company for a decade--only fourteen other companies have that honor.
Here's what we're looking for in your background, to make sure this is a mutually great fit:
- 2 or more years of of field service technician experience, especially repairing printers, copiers or Digital Multifunctional Devices (Xerox, Canon, Ricoh, Sharp, Konica, HP or similar). Strong ability to troubleshoot digital devices.
- Strong networking IT skills, including a firm grasp of IP networking and common IT protocols (SMB, FTP, SNMP, SMTP).
- Superior time management skills and RELIABILITY. Our customers are counting on you. If you're a "10 minutes early is on time, and on time is late" person, this is what we need! If you're an "always running behind, something's always coming up" person (and c'mon, you know who you are!), this role isn't the best fit for you.
- Brownie points for A+, MCSE, or MCP certifications.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a clean driving history. A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in our technician background check.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stand and walk for extended periods of time, pull, lift, squat, reach, bend, and stoop to equipment, parts, and supplies. Again, this is an extremely active position that requires walking, standing, squatting, and bending for over 50% of the work day.
Do you have what it takes? Here's what success looks like in 30 days:
- You have completed new hire training, and you've built a solid foundation of knowledge of OneSOURCE, our clients, and our customer service culture.
- You have established a thorough understanding your daily workload, including the energy and positive attitude that it will take to maintain client satisfaction.
- You have begun to deliver great customer service as you complete calls on copiers, with the assistance of your direct manager.
- You have completed at least 50% of the technical training courses on the devices in your portfolio.
- You have maintained a functional parts and supplies stock to properly support the equipment within your territory.
And here's what success looks like in 60 days:
- You've completed 100% of the training courses required to fully support the equipment assigned to you.
- You are actively and correctly completing service calls on copiers independently, and earning high scores on client satisfaction surveys.
- You've completed your first stock audit with no variance.
- You're completing semi-monthly 1-1 meetings via with your direct manager to celebrate successes, address and resolve challenges, and discuss career development.
And last but certainly not least, we offer great benefits, including:
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company contribution to a Health Savings Account
- Quarterly bonus opportunities, based on customer satisfaction scores
- A company-leased vehicle (includes gas, insurance and detailing), which you can also drive for personal use at only 27 cents per mile
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with generous match