A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND A GREAT PLACE TO BE A CUSTOMER
WHY COMDOC? We're a company with a vision. Since our inception in 1955, ComDoc has been guided by a strong vision, mission, and sense of values. With over 60 years of expansion and evolution, we continue to grow as a technology company that provides a range of document management solutions including hardware, software, and services. We are a subsidiary of Xerox, A 22 Billion Dollar Company that won "Most Ethical Company" 10 years in a row! Sound like a place you could see yourself growing?
POSITION SUMMARY: Each member of our team is responsible for the growth of a ground breaking program, unique to the Xerox world. Each day we look at inventory levels of nearly 40 "sister companies" across the United States in an effort to supply them with free replacement parts. The Parts Reclamation Technician is tasked with providing superior internal customer service to the field service teams throughout Global Imagining Systems. Utilizing the latest tools and technology available in our industry, our Parts Reclamation Technicians are the lifeline to each of the 5000 Field Service Engineers across the country supporting our external customers. We are looking for a difference maker, with an innovative spirit, and a great attitude!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have a keen eye for detail and the ability to interpret, relay, and maintain complex technical knowledge
- Properly identifies and extracts assemblies/components within machines by referencing corresponding technical service manuals
- Has a pride of ownership for accurate and adequate inventory levels by way of maintaining impeccable physical and electronic stock
- Hungry to innovate in a way that will improve existing processes, and leave your "fingerprint" on our everyday business
- Expands reclamation offerings by adding new models to the program
- Runs towards the introduction of new models to the program by reclaiming and establishing new parts pull lists
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of all aspects of order fulfillment, to include pulling, cleaning, packaging, and shipping of parts. Works to highest standards of quality
- Assists in responsible processing of scrap and precious materials
- Optimizes shipping procedures to assist in larger orders
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers outside the National Parts Reclamation Center by way of providing unparalleled customer service
- EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos in both written and verbal form. Ability to write correspondences. Ability read and interpret complex technical information.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Basic Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- REASONING ABILITY Basic Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Must be able to retain basic knowledge/information for day-to-day responsibilities.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Innovative thoughts that contribute to the success of the team are frequently rewarded in a variety of ways
- Competitive pay with bonus potential (based on company achievement of annual performance objectives)
- Ongoing training, tuition assistance, and opportunities for career advancement
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Diverse, welcoming culture, with personal and professional development
Apply now for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity with ComDoc Inc.! We value each and every employee for sharing our values that contribute to our mission of providing unparalleled customer experiences through the power of people, technology, and innovation!
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying for a position with ComDoc:
- All candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and competency test
- A recruiter will contact you by phone if you are under consideration for a current position
- You will be asked for information regarding your employment and educational background
- This position is located at our National Parts Reclamation Center in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Our ideal candidate does not use tobacco