ComDoc, a Xerox company is changing the way business works by applying our expertise in imaging & business process!
Join a team of innovators and contribute your personalization to our efficiencies.
A Customer Service Representative expands and retains the customer base through account visits, competitive system identification, application selling, account qualification, and equipment demonstrations and training. Assists the sales force to maximize productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Implementation, Installation, Training
- Conducts customer training on all essential hardware functions, including copy, fax, print, scan, document filing and retrieval, web interface, and online customer center.
- Addresses customer questions and concerns.
- Follows up as appropriate with sales representative.
Current Customer retention/expansion
Addresses and remedies any customer concerns (Care accounts)
- Demonstrates empathy and understanding of customer concerns.
- Strategizes with sales and service on account situation and action plan.
- Schedules/plans aggressive timetable for remedy.
- Documents actions taken; serves a liaison between customer, sales and service.
- Plans and time-activates follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Provides pre-sale support.
- Conducts studies and gathers information that will assist in sales approach.
- Conducts interviews and collaborates on solution.
- Participates in presentations, proposals, and demonstrations as requested and appropriate.
- Educates Sales Representative on study techniques and collaterals to empower.
Conducts product launches and training within branch
- Plans and executes informative, interactive product launches.
- Conducts training for product certifications:
- Obtains certification on new products
- Ensures certification of your sales team
Account Specialist Role (if selected by management group)
- Establishes clearly defined responsibilities between customer and Account Specialist.
- Conducts Quarterly Account Reviews (with Sales Representative)
- Designs and implements ongoing training programs for accounts
- Generates sales leads
- Increases output volume in existing accounts