Looking to advance your career in sales?
How about being an overlay for a top performing sales team?
The MPS Manager is responsible for meeting the goals and initiatives of their monthly MPS quota. This includes workflow analysis, mapping and assessing companies' current environment. The MPS Manager will provide a cost vs. usage analysis to develop a more cost effective printing solution. Your territory overlays a team of Sales professionals who you will assist in educating, training and prospecting for net new business development.
Critical success will result from your ability to demonstrate the following expertise and experience:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports sales teams by educating, training and assisting in selling print contracts.
- Conducts account reviews every 90 days to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops complex proposals including detailed floor plans, documented activity levels (Excel), costs analyses (Excel) and proposed solutions (PowerPoint).
- Installs the 360 application to help monitor customers usage.
- Becomes an expert in Print Analysis and its benefits to the customer.
- Helps to increase gross profit in current and new business accounts.
- Contacts prospects via telephone, cold call and email.
- Meets or exceeds revenue expectations.
- Prepares daily/weekly action plans to ensure focused activity.
- Serves as the first point of contact with current customers responsible for maintaining the relationship with the customer by providing excellent customer service in an effort to retain the account.
- Assess client's needs, recommending a cost effective printing solution.
- Creates net new opportunities through our value-add programs.
- Identifies and presents information or data that will have a strong effect on others.
- Selects stories, analogies, and examples tailored to the audience to illustrate a point.
- Creates graphics or slides that display information clearly and with high impact.
- Presents several different arguments in support of a position.
Diagnostic Information Gathering
- Identifies the specific information needed to clarify a situation or to make a decision.
- Probes skillfully to get at the facts, when others are reluctant to provide full, detailed information.
- Questions others to assess whether they have thought through a plan of action.
- Asks questions to clarify situations or assess whether a plan of action was thought through.
- Seeks out knowledgeable people to obtain information or clarify a problem.
- Notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information
- Identifies a set of features, parameters, or considerations to take into account, in analyzing a situation or making a decision
- Approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail
- Weighs the costs, benefits, risks, and chances for success, in making a decision
Desired Competencies & Experience- (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities required)
- BS/BA degree in business or other related field
- 1-2 years of business-to-business sales experience preferred
- Valid and Clean Driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Advanced in MS Office Suites, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot tables, Formulas, etc.)
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Intermediate Math Skills(calculate percentages, cost, and lease rates)
- Capable of working collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Can influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Possesses the ability to interpret, comprehend and apply complex material while working under pressure.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
- Ability to sustain high levels of activity & focus on client initiatives
- Exceptional skills in customer relations with ability to build rapport quickly
- Quick decision making skills with ability to think "outside the box"
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Good listener; listens before speaking
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoup, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear; The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee must be able to walk for long periods of time and driving is a requirement. The employee will be driving 40% of the time, 40% meeting with clients, and 20% in the office. The role requires making presentations to small and medium audiences.
Total Compensation Package includes:
- OTE 100K+ ( Base salary + bonus potential)
- Medical , dental, & vision insurance plan options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K plus company match
- Company sponsored training and continuous professional development
- Opportunity to qualify for annual President's Club trips to locations like Punta Cana, Bermuda, Monterey California, Cancun
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.