The Print Management Specialist is responsible for identifying, capturing and developing new business within an existing client base in addition to opening new accounts.
Duties: Essential Responsibilities:
• Works closely with the Equipment Division/Sales to uncover additional revenue opportunities.
• Applies a consultative approach to analyzing customer requirements, activity levels and related costs.
• Maintains sustained sales activities; phone calls, marketing letters, appointments, assessments, proposals and database updates.
• Develops complex proposals including detailed floor plans, documented activity levels (Excel), costs analyses (Excel) and proposed solutions (PowerPoint).
• Meets or exceeds revenue expectations.
• Performs quarterly account reviews to ensure accurate assessment levels.
• Prepares daily/weekly action plans to insure focused activity.
• Keeps abreast of changes in technology, and possesses an understanding of basic user abilities to propose solutions.
• Serves as first line of contact with customers, responsible for creating and maintaining accurate paperwork on each sale.
• Demonstrates a commitment to Carr Business Systems sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
• Requires 4-year college degree.
• Previous sales or account management experience is preferred, but not required.
• Possesses strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Possesses the ability to interpret, comprehend and apply complex material and instruction – prepare, provide and convey diversified information