Field Service Technician - Xerox
Location: New Windsor
Eastern Managed Print Network is a leader in state-of-the-art office equipment and service for more than 30 years. Our headquarters is in Syracuse, NY with satellite offices in Albany, Endicott, Fairport, and New Windsor. We are also proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX), a fortune 100 company and world leader in office technology solutions.
As a Field Service Technician for Eastern Managed Print Network, your main focus is providing the best customer service with regards to troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining the networked office equipment in our New Windsor territory. Office equipment includes, but is not limited to: digital networked copiers, scanners, laser printers, color copiers, fax equipment, etc.
- Competitive pay and bonus program - We understand that a steady income is vital in today's economy.
- Extensive professional service training- Our staff is invested in your success! Our comprehensive training programs will help you stay ahead of the curve. We will give you all the tools you need to thrive.
- Technology - An iPhone and laptop will help keep you connected with your clients.
- Company car upon availability.
- Room for career advancement - We respect your long-term goals and want to help you achieve them.
- Full benefit package - Medical/ dental/vision, life and disability, 401k with company match, employee discounts, tuition assistance, flex spending plans, paid time off and more.
- Positive company culture- Quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at Eastern Managed Print Network.
What we need from you:
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on the full line of black and white and/or color digital copiers
- Follow proper troubleshooting skills and procedures
- Utilize systems in place for service call tickets, parts usage, and transfer of inventory
- Complete paperwork and report calls and attendance in a timely manner
- Properly maintain and inventory all parts and support equipment
- Utilize websites, technical manuals, handbooks, and technical publications to keep current with new equipment and enhancements to old
- Gather information from the customer as a tool to resolve copier, networking, or fax problems
- Provide the customer with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment
- Valid & Clean driver's license
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to troubleshoot digital copiers
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with the internet and networking
- Must have a strong work ethic and can work as an effective, collaborative team member
Equal Opportunity Employer
Eastern Managed Print Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Selected applicants must pass a motor vehicle and criminal background check, and drug test before joining our team.