Ignite your entrepreneurial spirit!!!!!
Wide Format Specialist
Elan Office Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, a $22 billion Fortune 500 company. Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management, deploying state-of-the-art technology and solutions. Xerox provides Elan Office Systems the strength and resources of a global operation while maintaining a local presence. With a "Think Globally, Act Locally" mindset, we are able to offer top quality solutions through personalized service to our customers
At Elan, our Sales Leadership team ensures responsibility for profitable growth through the development and optimization of our collective assets: our people, products and services, the geographic footprint and our go-to-market strategy. We are a vibrant consulting organization, high in entrepreneurial spirit and unsurpassed energy. At Elan, you will learn what it means to be part of a business with purpose and strong community values.
As a Wide Format Specialist, you will be responsible for driving Wide Format/Production net new business revenues by leveraging the Xerox and KIP Solutions portfolio.
Your strategic direction and consultative approach combined with ongoing professional development create the recipe for long-term growth and success.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Strategic Planning & Business Development
- Provides technical wide format sales and pre-sales expertise that results in successfully selling and integrating wide format solutions into any qualified customer environment.
- Confidently represent Xerox Production and KIP wide format solutions.
- Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements.
- Continuously evaluates opportunities within current client base to close gaps that expand and deepen our relationships and broaden our influence across multiple industry verticals.
- Crafts complex proposals and business solutions with a high degree of confidence and strategic thought.
- Drive multiple relationships and pipeline development independently inside accounts as well as working as a product expert for production workflow and solutions.
- Actively participate in account-planning sessions by providing an update on the activity in the account, Input/feedback on the sales strategy, offer assistance in identifying opportunities in the account and surface potential issues.
- Manages pipeline by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
- Builds, based on the prospect's requirement, an accurate ROI for purchase justification.
- Participate in planned in person account reviews.
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account.
Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Focused on environments including but not limited to Commercial Printers, Print for Pay providers, Sign Shops, Corporate Central Reproduction Departments, In-Plants, Marketing Departments, Engineering Departments etc.
- Identify solutions related to wide format print opportunities as well as those environments producing mass printing and short run labeling.
- Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies.
- Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment.
- Sales experience is preferred with previous experience selling into high-volume, heavy color customers, such as construction, engineering or architectural environments.
- Requires a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage.
- Requires C Level communication capabilities and ability to drive sales engagements.
- Must be a self-starter with complete self-accountability. Business maturity and acumen is a must.