Job Summary: Primarily responsible for contract billing, spreadsheet billing for large clients, and rental agreements. This position ensures payments received for goods and services are properly recorded by posting receipts and resolving payment discrepancies per established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. This position requires a high degree of independence, accountability, and an ability to work with varying levels of supervision. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all equipment, contract, supplies and service billing assigned is done accurately, efficiently and timely in support of company deadlines
- Spreadsheet billing, reporting and customer service for major accounts
- Maintenance contract set up and modification processing as assigned
- Generate maintenance contract invoices
- Review for proper meters and enter meter readings as needed, utilizing electronic meter collection software FM Audit, review of service history, utilizing the assistance of service technicians were possible or via phone call to customer. Phone calls to customers must be approved in advance by the Contract & Administrative Manager.
- Document all customercontract notes in the EA system
- Respond to sales department requests - customer agreements, meter history and averages.
- Answer overflow phone calls; monitor group email boxes and voicemail boxes as assigned.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Will work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
- Makes daily collection calls
- Researches and applies cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts, and unallocated cash.
- Performs all necessary customer account reconciliations
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, operations, admin and customers
- Monitor dispatch and sales order console for credit holds.
- Issue credit hold notifications to customer and assigned sales rep.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Sends statements to and interacts with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- Detail oriented, Strong analytical skills.
- Forward thinker, proactive, high integrity
- High energy, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and ERP programs.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of and accountability for hisher work product.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent grammar and skills in preparing business correspondence.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with associates and managers at all levels
- Must have a high level of tact and confidentiality that is essential to deal with sensitive information.
- Must have a professional demeanor and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- The individual will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience; preferably in general business or accounting
- Two + years' experience in accounting or equivalent positions preferred