Michigan Office Solutions (MOS), a Fortune 200 Xerox Company, is growing rapidly and we're looking for competitive, driven, polished professionals to join our sales team. As an outside sales representative, you will identify and meet with key decision makers from businesses within your assigned territory to discover how MOS can partner with them to best meet their office technology needs.
What we provide:
- A strong base salary- We understand that a steady income is vital in today's economy.
- Uncapped commission- The sky is the limit. Earn additional income every month for your hard work resulting in strong sales results.
- Quarterly bonus potential- Keep your nose to the grindstone and you'll be rewarded.
- Cell phone- An iPhone will help keep you connected with your clients.
- Vehicle reimbursement- We'll help put gas in your tank and provide a cushion for routine maintenance.
- Professional sales training- Our sales staff is invested in your success! Our 5 week training program will sharpen the tools you need to help you thrive.
- Room for career advancement- We respect your long term goals and want to help you achieve them.
- Full benefit package- Medical, dental, and vision coverage. Paid time off. Life and disability programs. 401k with company match!
- Positive company culture- Quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at MOS.
What we need from you:
- BS/BA degree in business or related field
- Sharp communication and people skills
- Competitive nature
- Resiliency and a can-do attitude
- A drive to push yourself
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Proficiency using MS Office
Who are we?
We are the elite sales and service provider of digital document imaging solutions in Michigan. Our decentralized management philosophy, coupled with local autonomy, allows for very responsive and personalized customer service and support. We offer extensive product, service and sales training, excellent benefits, competitive compensation, a positive working environment and unparalleled career opportunities. MOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.