Capitol Office Solutions (COS) is a subsidiary of Xerox Corporation. We are the elite sales and service provider of office technology solutions. We're a locally run company trusted by the region's businesses since 1976. We are the region's most respected consulting firm specializing in workflow assessment and optimization. We are uniquely positioned to help organizations understand true cost breakdown, asset deployment, and usage patterns to develop sustainable working practices and continuous improvement initiatives. We have successfully led Fortune 500 companies as well as small organizations - in every industry from healthcare to nonprofit to finance - to achieve improved financial results, and operational efficiency, and to reduce their environmental impact. Our COS360 process allows us to assist companies of all sizes and industries, by reducing operational expenses while improving business processes.
Our Culture is one of training, development, career advancement, being successful and yes having fun along the way!
As a Sales Account Representative here's some of the things you will be doing:
- Provide state-of-the-art technology solutions to businesses in your assigned local territory
- Utilize COS360 selling process by analyzing the needs of the customer and develop a customized solution
- Generate net new business and maintain long term relationships with existing customers
- Meet forecasting objectives by a focused cadence to sales activity
- Maintain CRM with daily sales activities: phone calls, prospecting, appointments, assessments, demos, etc.
We offer great benefits!
- Professional Sales Training
- Leadership Development
- Competitive Base Pay + UNCAPPED Commission
- Paid Parking and Monthly Mileage Reimbursement
- 401K with Company Match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Sales Incentive/President's Club Trips
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Much more......
- Passion for sales and the ability to drive your own success
- High energy with an entrepreneurial attitude and strong business acumen
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team oriented environment
- Deadline driven
Education And/Or Experience:
BS/BA in business or other related field
Previous business-to-business sales experience a plus
Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company related fun