Primary Objective/Scope: They will primarily person responsible for Accounts Receivable duties as well as other financial accounting activities within the company.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Process daily deposits, post payments to customer accounts and process credit card payments
- Handle incoming calls and answer customer billing questions and concerns.
- Researches account detail to ensure correct status is placed on customer accounts such as placing and releasing credit holds.
- Collection efforts via phone and/or email contact.
- Supports management with ad-hoc analysis of operating results to assist the decision-making process
- Perform back-up role for other accounting functions, such as AP.
- Participates in a wide variety of special projects and compiles an assortment of reports as requested
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers, outside customers and vendors
- Conducts self at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with iQ's Code of Conduct
- Responds to Assistant Controller with accurate and timely work to facilitate the financial reporting needs of the company
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Two to three years experience working in the Accounting/Finance field preferred
- Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Must possess solid analytical, communication and technology skills; strong technical skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs specifically Access, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must maintain confidentiality of information, and be very dependable due to the time-sensitive tasks that occur on a regular basis
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a willingness to work well with others on a regular basis
Physical demands: Minimum physical effort required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require sitting, hearing, speaking, finger dexterity, repetitive motions and visual acuity, regular application of basic skills (keyboard, eye/hand coordination)
Mental demands: Problem-solving, verbal communication, customer contact, detailed work, multi-tasking and mental acuity