Consider joining imageQUEST (IQ), a subsidiary of Xerox.
IQ is seeking candidates who have experience troubleshooting and diagnosing digital office equipment issues; and repairing and maintaining digital copier equipment (and related technology) in assigned territory. Continuous training on additional equipment and technology provided (copiers, fax machines, printers, MFP's).
- Associates Degree in Electronics and/or
- At least three to five years industry experience, preferably with Xerox, Toshiba or Konica; industry certifications preferred
- Basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrated skills strongly preferred
- Ability to work under stress; prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- Excellent customer service
- Must have a valid driver's license with no points
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills handling digital copiers
- Strong relationship management skills with external and internal customers is required