RK Dixon is seeking an outgoing and driven New Business Account Executive who will be responsible for gaining new market share in a given territory.
As a New Business Account Executive, you will identify and meet with key decision makers from businesses to discover how RK Dixon can partner with them to best meet their office technology needs.
The ideal candidate is confident and independent with innovative ideas. Utilize your networking abilities by cultivating new leads and bringing in new business. A fast-paced and outgoing individual that is self-assured and competitive in nature will flourish in this goal-oriented role.
- Contact prospects via telephone, cold call and email.
- Research, contact and track a prospect list.
- Utilize CRM and the internet to research prospects and qualify leads to increase contact to appointment ratio benchmarks.
- Balance field prospecting and tele-prospecting to reach established goals.
- Communicate and document activity using a CRM tool to track progress and manage the account base.
- Partner with Account Executives to prepare and observe on meetings and field activity.
- Prepare reports for Account Executive as requested.
- Attend and participate in sales seminars and sales meetings to develop sales skills.
- Commit to personal development in order to stay up-to-date on market trends and impacts.
- Use a consultative approach to sell the RKD360 methodology.
- Maintain sustained sales activities; phone calls, marketing letters, appointments, assessments, proposals and database updates in CRM.
- Be a team player able to work with current team and share best practices.
- Have the ability to sustain high levels of activity.
- Have the ability to focus on the client initiatives.
- Bachelors or other 4-year degree preferred but not required
- Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Proficiency using MS Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word and the internet for research
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
- Ability to sustain high levels of activity
- A strong base salary - we understand that a steady income is vital in today's economy.
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Cell phone
- Vehicle reimbursement
- Professional sales training - our management staff is invested in your success! Our five-week training program will sharpen the tools you need to help you thrive.
- Room for career advancement - we respect your long-term goals and want to help you achieve them
- Positive company culture - quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at RK Dixon.
RK Dixon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a base salary, sales-based commissions, car allowance, bonus and incentive programs.
Benefits programs include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) plan with a 75% company match, paid holidays, personal and vacation time.
Please apply by completing our application online: http://rkdixon.applicantpool.com
RK Dixon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work place.