To oversee all aspects of marketing functions, assist in creation of demand for COTG products and services, development of internal business processes that help create new business. Monitor and develop COTG brand standards publically and internally to insure COTG brand standards are upheld; creation, execution, and tracking of marketing campaigns; client and internal event coordination including tracking of associated expenditures and communication. Critical to the role will be working closely with all department heads throughout COTG including COTG President.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation and execution of action plans to achieve Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Goals
- Design and implement marketing programs and projects, including sales and marketing campaigns and collateral
- Develop, design and monitor website content and material, advertising, direct mail campaigns, promotions, and special events to ensure that communication accurately reflects the COTG & Xerox brands and core go-to-market strategies
- Accountable for all client and some internal event coordination and expenditures
- Design, manage and deploy in a comprehensive, organized manner marketing materials including event promotional materials, informational flyers, digital promotions, graphic creation and other items as needed by internal/external customers
- Maintain, coordinate and plan corporate suite events
- Develop analytical process to evaluate performance of marketing programs
- Edit proposals, letters, organizational announcements, etc. prior to submittal to customers
- Responsible for the execution of promotions, trade shows participation and special events
- Assist with Major Account Reviews (planning, implementation & follow-up)
- Guide COTG in the use of social media channels for marketing purposes. Stay current and communicate to COTG Leadership market trends and competitive strategies.
- Develop and support training on the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter for effective business use.
- Design, animate, train and conduct internal company meetings as requested
- Fulfill approved donations, advertisements and company sponsorships
- Design corporate advertisements when necessary
- Create, manage & distribute miscellaneous surveys and results
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (IF ANY)
- Will supervise other members of the marketing team
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
- Experience with Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative and Planning
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills, business acumen and ability to multi-task
- Strong business sales and website knowledge; extensive knowledge of media relations and protocols
- Excellent verbal, grammatical writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, focused, confident with the ability to deliver creative and innovative thoughts
- Build and maintain excellent working relationship with departments to attain corporate goals
- To be both creative as well as analytical in their approach to the job which requires ability to analyze as well as forecast the changing trends in the business
- High energy, hard-working, enthusiastic, team-oriented, hands-on professional who works effectively in a demanding, fast-paced, evolving company environment
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or advertising
- 5-7 years' experience in marketing
English (reading, writing, verbal)
Intermediate Business Math
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Flexibility to work late/early or possibly on weekends to meet necessary deadlines and/or events
- Local travel and occasional overnight trips