The Asset Support Specialist is accountable for the auditing, collecting, and maintaining of data associated with customer's office equipment supported by COTG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- An inside administrative position with varying % of travel to assigned customer accounts (Chicagoland) depending on team needs
- Prepares daily/weekly action plans to ensure focused activity
- Receive, review and verify requests for device taggings
- Assign tagging tasks to individuals on the Asset and Meter teams
- Communicate with internal and external customers to explain tagging process
- Complete tagging assignments via US mail, as well as in person (as needed)
- Generating and processing monthly departmental reports
- Review and Audit of COTG 360app (FM Audit) meter reports to insure eAutomate sync
- Use available reports to identify all devices, and accurately tag and/or collect current meters
- Identify and investigate unmanaged-suspect devices; proper coding of devices
- Maintain COTG and customer asset integrity, using the tools supplied to collect data, perform audits and update all relevant records or equipment changes (serial corrections, meter resets, location moves, etc.)
- Deliver completed location reports and required configuration pages to the contract team.
- Educates and presents automated meter acquisition process (COTG360app- FM Audit) to customers and coordinates installation of the solution with EDC Team
- Partner with COTG service team to resolve all serial number issues or other related issues that are discovered during or after service is performed on machines under contract
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside customers and vendors
- Conducts self at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with COTG's Code of Conduct
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
- Ability to sustain a high level of activity; prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- Self-motivated, strong desire for task completion and follow-up
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy; excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Strong relationship management skills with external and internal customers
- Must be able to develop partnerships with local management
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite; Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook and Advanced Excel skills necessary (VLookup & Pivot Tables).
- Previous experience with e-Automate is desired but not required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA degree in business or other related field
- Previous customer service, administrative, sales or marketing experience desired but not required
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
- Valid drivers license, minimum levels of auto insurance coverage and reliable transportation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to lift up to 35 pounds regularly. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee must be able to sit for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible in break and lunch periods depending on work-flow
- This is an 8am to 5pm position
- Overtime may be required during the last 2-3 business days of each month.