If you are looking for an organization that values local community involvement and offers unlimited earning & growth potential while maintaining a work/life balance, you may have found your new home at BOISE OFFICE EQUIPMENT, A Xerox Company! By joining our elite outside sales representative team you will become a trusted consultant to an established client base that you are responsible for growing and maintaining throughout a protected territory.
Our Mission- To provide an unparalleled customer experience through the power of people, technology, and innovation.
What makesthe BOISE OFFICE EQUIPMENTOutside Sales Representatives team Elite?
- They work smarter and harder to achieve huge activity levels to meet their weekly and monthly quotas.
- They use empathy and understanding to build trust when handling inevitable objections.
- They partner with their customers, and work to meet their needs.
- They are dedicated to collaborating with their team, mentors and managers.
- They work well within a team environment, working with a sales manager, sales trainers, and product sales specialists to grow sales.
You should be part of the BOISE OFFICE EQUIPMENTteam if...
- You have at least one year of professional sales experience.
- You are results driven with contagious positive energy.
- You look at rejection as a learning opportunity.
- You value being part of a local community and enjoy networking with others.
- You are committed to innovation and looking for ways to improve and sharpen skills.
- You have your own ideas about sales, but are open to feedback and trying new things.
Because this is a tough job, we offer some amazing benefits.
- Lucrative compensation plan with a guaranteed base and uncapped bonus opportunities
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision life insurance, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with match
- Comprehensive and interactive training program to ensure your success
Plus much more we can tell you about in person
So if you think you have what it takes to be a member of our Sales Representative team, and your resume reflects that, we'll reach out.
BOISE OFFICE EQUIPMENTis an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.