Are you a highly detailed, self starter that seeks autonomy and a fast paced environment? If so, Premier has the perfect opportunity for you!! Copier technicians are encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity for a challenging, rewarding and stable career. Due to continued growth, we are looking for either entry level or experienced Field Service Technicians.
- Set appointments with clients to initiate repairs.
- Close service calls promptly and facilitate part orders.
- Develop working relationship with clients.
- Reduce downtime on machines.
- We offer competitive wages.
- Semi-annual performance reviews are given.
- Monthly bonuses are based on several factors including, BEI and efficiency.
- Relocation assistance is available if required.
- Must have a high mechanical ability.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record must have a reliable vehicle to travel to customer sites.
- Aptitude for working computers.
- Degree in electronic technology or a background in electronics is a plus.
- High level of attention to detail and disciplined in record keeping.
- Ability to work independently and handle stress well.
Premier offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including: monthly, quarterly & yearly bonuses, vacation, paid holidays, medical, dental and life insurance, and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Premier is a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.