We are currently seeking a rockstar account executive to gain new business as well as maintain and grow current business. Do you love networking, developing relationships, and providing value to businesses in the area? See below!
The Account Executive is a full-time, outside, business-to-business sales professional who is responsible for retaining and growing current accounts and for gaining new market share in a given territory.
- Articulate and position RK Dixon products, services and solutions to key decision makers.
- Secure new business and expand business with current customers.
- Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities.
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, dials and database updates.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, both through the sales phase and consistently after the sale. Maintain current customer relationships through visits, calls and quarterly reviews.
- Partner with service as needed to ensure customers are well taken care of.
- Promptly enter all prospect information and customer updates in our CRM database system.
- Drive a "demo" culture by maintaining a steady flow of customers into our sites to demo our equipment or arrange for customer onsite demos.
- Develop and submit an annual business plan including revenue and profit goals, targeted accounts and marketing strategies.
- Participate and complete all vendor and internal training required. Achieve competency certification for all products.
- Work with other divisions to participate in all cross-selling opportunities and to maximize selling potential within the company.
- Bachelors or other 4-year degree preferred but not required.
- Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Proficiency using MS Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word and the internet for research
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
RK Dixon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a base salary, sales-based commissions, car allowance, bonus and incentive programs.
Benefits programs include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) plan with a 75% company match, paid holidays, personal and vacation time.
Please apply by completing our application online: www.rkdixon.com.
RK Dixon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work place.