The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
Five Years of Executive Administrative Experience
Preferred Education Bachelor's degree
Supports executives: President and CEO, CFO, VP of Operations, Marketing Manager
- Organizes, strategically prioritizes, and takes action as directed by the executives on a heavy volume of information stemming from (e)mail, calls, and meetings
- Acts as a gatekeeper for CEO's schedule
- Exercises discretion with confidential information
- Conserves CEO time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Prepares polished correspondence/communications/presentations including letters, charts, tables, graphs, aerial photos, maps, proposals, etc.
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Proficient in multi-tasking with the ability to prioritize initiatives
- Maintains a high level of professional etiquette while acting as a liaison between employees, team members, and outside professionals
- Organizes meeting and travel schedules.
- Prepares expense reports
- Contributes to team effort by helping others as needed
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior manager
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers' queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: