Zeno Office Solutions, Inc. is a world class company that specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients.
Zeno Office Solutions, Inc. has recently joined forces with Xerox Corporation which is creating many new opportunities for success minded people. Since the Xerox announcement we are experiencing tremendous growth in the Tampa Bay market and need to add a quality sales professional to meet demand.
We are looking for successful people with exceptional backgrounds of success to join our organization and take their career to the next level. If you are looking to positively improve your quality of life both personally and professionally then we want to meet you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced B2B sales professional that understands sales is their profession and is seeking their final career move.
This position offers:
- Excellent Base Salary plus aggressive commission and bonus plan.
- Full Benefit Package including 401K with company match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development and Training provided.
• Articulate and introduce ZOS 360, software, services and solutions to key decision makers
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and differentiate Zeno from competitors
• Manage the entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
• Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans
• Keep well-informed of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
• Prepare daily/weekly action plans by individuals as well as by team to insure focused activity
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls and database updates
• Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• BS/BA degree required
• Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship preferred but not required
• Valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written and presentation skills)
• Proficiency using MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and the internet for research
• Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire for personal growth and professional success