Zeno Office Solutions, Inc. is a world class company that specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, document imaging solutions and service to our clients. Zeno Office Solutions, Inc. has recently joined forces with Xerox Corporation which is creating many new opportunities! We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician for our Orlando, FL location.
The Field Service Technician's responsibilities include supporting document solution products sold and/or supported by Zeno Office Solutions. These products are from various manufacturers and may be comprised of hardware, software or a combination of both.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair on a full line of network connected and stand-alone multifunctional copiers, printers, document handling equipment (folders, collators, cutters etc.).
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with each individual customer.
- Manage and maintain accurate parts inventory.
- Responsible for focusing on individual key productivity objectives including efficiency rating, response times, efficient parts usage and complete3d calls per day.
- Inform responsible Manager of any customer complaints, dissatisfaction, and/or sense of diminished Customer Service level.
- Triage service calls for a phone resolution before providing on-site service.
- Conduct Break Fix support as required.
- Participates in training and development opportunities as necessary.
- Promotes the ZOS360 App to all customers without the App Installed.
- Convey a high level of professionalism and efficiency to minimize customer anxiety and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate with all Zeno Office Solutions departments and employees to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- May be required to work outside normal business hours during evenings as needed to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience in document solution or office machine industry preferred but not required.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must possess outstanding communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Driven to uphold organizational values, support organizational goals, accept feedback from others, willingness to make decisions in a timely fashion.
- Strong attention to detail, strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting with peers and colleagues in a cross functional setting.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and ability to meet strict deadlines and perform under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to read, understand and follow all company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Must be able to work overtime (including evenings and weekends) as necessary to support departmental efforts.
- High comfort level working with Technology products and processes.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Products are a plus.
- Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
- Electronic theory and circuitry knowledge.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external clients in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong customer service focus and relationship management skills (customers, vendors and employees within the company required).
Requirements (Physical, Mental, Environmental Demands):
- Must be able to hear auditory alarms, speak, concentrate, analyze and solve complex issues throughout the course of the work day.
- Ability to work on products in a variety of customer environments.
- Must have reliable transportation and meet minimum insurance requirements.
- Must be able to read and comprehend technical documents and instructions throughout the course of the work day.
- Ability to walk, sit, bend, twist, stoop and stand for long periods of time throughout the course of the work day.
- May be required to work outside normal business hours including evenings.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
ZENO is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.