Looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level? If so, then Zeno Office Solutions is the place to be....
Zeno Office Solutions offers a competitive base salary, full benefits and a growth-driven environment - we provide you with all of the tools necessary to take your career to a whole new level!
The Field Service Technician's responsibilities include supporting document solution products sold and/or supported by Zeno Office Solutions. These products are from various manufacturers and may be comprised of hardware, software or a combination of both.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair on a full line of network connected and stand-alone multifunctional copiers, printers, document handling equipment (folders, collators, cutters etc.).
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with each individual customer.
- Manage and maintain accurate parts inventory.
- Responsible for focusing on individual key productivity objectives including efficiency rating, response times, efficient parts usage and complete3d calls per day.
- Inform responsible Manager of any customer complaints, dissatisfaction, and/or sense of diminished Customer Service level.
- Triage service calls for a phone resolution before providing on-site service.
- Conduct Break Fix support as required.
- Participates in training and development opportunities as necessary.
- Promotes the ZOS360 App to all customers without the App Installed.
- Convey a high level of professionalism and efficiency to minimize customer anxiety and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate with all Zeno Office Solutions departments and employees to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- May be required to work outside normal business hours during evenings as needed to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience in document solution or office machine industry preferred but not required.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must possess outstanding communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Self-discipline qualities including; accepting feedback from others, upholding organizational values, supporting organizational goals, willingness to make decisions, making timely decisions, keeping commitments, and using reasoning even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Strong attention to detail, strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting with peers and colleagues in a cross functional setting.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and ability to meet strict deadlines and perform under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to read, understand and follow all company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Must be able to work overtime (including evenings and weekends) as necessary to support departmental efforts.
- High comfort level working with Technology products and processes.
- Working knowledge of the following;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Products are a plus.
- Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Electronic theory and circuitry knowledge.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external clients in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong customer service focus and relationship management skills (customers, vendors and employees within the company required).
Requirements (Physical, Mental, Environmental Demands):
- Must be able to hear auditory alarms, speak, concentrate, analyze and solve complex issues throughout the course of the work day.
- Ability to work on products in a variety of customer environments.
- Must have reliable transportation and meet minimum insurance requirements.
- Must be able to read and comprehend technical documents and instructions throughout the course of the work day.
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time throughout the course of the work day.
- May be required to work outside normal business hours including evenings.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
ZENO is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.