Stewart, a Xerox Company, is one of the Delaware Valley's largest and most respected business technology consultancy firms specializing in digital office technology. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, our footprint extends to local offices in the New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Northern Delaware areas.
We sell and support office solutions that enhance your daily productivity and help reduce costs. From our SBS360° Assessment methodology, cutting-edge Xerox technology, managed print services, value-added Software and Stewart's Signature Service, Stewart's mission is to help organizations excel by fully optimizing their document workflow.
Backed by world-class products from Xerox, Stewart provides customers with the best of both worlds – the national resources and strength of Xerox and the agility of locally managed services and support teams.
We offer extensive product and service training, excellent benefits, competitive compensation, a positive working environment, and development opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Copier Repair Technician. A+ Certification is a plus.
• Maintain and repair copiers at various customer locations
• Troubleshoot/diagnose digital copier problems in a connected environment
• Interact with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall customer satisfaction with the service performed
• Install all manufacturer-mandated equipment modifications and updates on assigned equipment
• Process required paperwork associated with service of equipment
• Maintain and manage own parts inventory
• Perform related duties as required
• High School diploma required
• Technical knowledge typically gained through completion of technical school and related experience
• Minimum of 1 year in a service role repairing copiers
• A+ Certification is a plus.
• Hardware/software troubleshooting
• Connectivity experience a plus
• Ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of technical manuals, parts books, and relevant publications
• Interpersonal skills and strong customer communication skills
• A relatively high level of analytical ability to identify solutions to human, technical, or administrative problems
• Valid driver's license, insurable driving record, and own vehicle
• Strong organizational skills
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
• Ability to move frequently walk, stoop, bend, squat, and kneel
• Ability to lift tool cases and assorted service-related tool weighing 25 to 50 pounds
• Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company-related functions, etc., on short notice
• Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and customer objectives
EOE. Qualified women and minorities encouraged to apply.