Position's Supervisory Report: Vice President of Service
Payroll Status: Exempt, Full Time
General Description of Position:
The person in this role will manage a team of network support engineers who work closely with clients and CBS personnel in both pre and post- sale environments. They must have advanced network knowledge and support expertise to include, but not limited to: network printing & publishing environments, local and wide area networking topologies and protocols, software application packages such as scanning and imaging, reprographics, Document management, Variable Data and other document related technologies.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Responsible for managing a team of external and internal network support engineers who are primarily responsible for:
- Diagnosing and resolving copying, printing and scanning issues in a networked environment.
- Installing and connecting print devices to networks at customer locations.
- Installing and implementing solutions software and related devices such as E-Copy and Xerox suite of scanning products.
- Troubleshooting technically difficult service issues and complicated network installations
- Improve solutions integration workflow processes to generate improved customer satisfaction and increase revenue.
- Handle all customer calls in a professional manner with tact and diplomacy. Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and processes to help serve our customers better.
- Other duties as assigned as Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; leading, motivating, coaching and developing employees to perform at their highest level, and addressing complaints and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with CBS' policies and applicable State and Federal regulations.
- Ensures the Employee Code of Conduct is enforced
Physical Requirements for the Position:
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
- Ability to travel throughout CBS' territory (CT, MA, NY & RI) to customer sites, off-site meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice.
- Valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage required.
Experience Requirements for the Position:
- 6 - 8+ years copier service or industry related experience.
- 5+ years management experience
Skills Requirements for the Position:
- MCSE Certification preferred
- Microsoft Exchange Certification preferred.
- Experience maintaining VOIP phone system.
- Proven Troubleshooting Skills
- Superior knowledge of networking, desktop printing and industry related applications software.
- Knowledge of Remote Support Utilities
- Advanced computer literacy and familiarity with the Internet and the various assorted protocols such as email and FTP, mobile applications, and various document formats required
- Ability to quickly learn new products and software solutions with minimum supervision.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong relationship management skills with customers, vendors, and personnel within the organization required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions using all resources available.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
CBS is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
PLEASE NO CALLS/ NO RECRUITERS