We are seeking a talented, unique and motivated individual who is looking for a great opportunity to work and grow with a reputable corporation; Inland Business Systems, a Xerox Company based in Sacramento, CA.
Inland Business Systems is owned by Global Imaging Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation. Global Companies offer thousands of middle-market customers a one-stop solution for office technology needs in 32 states and the District of Columbia. The company provides a broad line of office technology solutions including the sale and service of copiers and other automated office equipment, network integration services, and electronic presentation systems. The company is also a disciplined, profitable consolidator in the highly-fragmented office technology solutions industry.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who has a documented track record of success and who will be motivated by an environment where the "sky is the limit" when it comes to compensation.
This is a full-time management position responsible for leadership, profitability, growth, and direction of all sales activity within assigned market. The position will provide proactive leadership to a sales team to achieve maximum profitability, productivity and market share acquisition in line with Inland Business Systems vision for continued growth. The position will report to the Vice President of Sales and be supported by the Sales Trainer along with the full backing of Inland Business Systems.
Manages and leads a branch sales team of 7 or more, with responsibility for team performance and achievement of a target revenue and gross profit. Responsibilities include retaining and expanding the existing customer base, new business, and developing community relationships.
- Candidates MUST HAVE at least 5-8 years of industry sales experience to be considered.
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
- Must have valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills) and business acumen.
- A record of meeting goals and revenue targets with personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a high performing team-oriented environment
- Manage a sales team and territory within the associated geographic area.
- Manage profitability and operating expenses within budget.
- Ensure monthly expectations in revenue, gross margin, business mix, and documented sales activities are met for the team.
- Provide leadership to all sales representatives in designated office and geographic region
- Establish and maintain close contact with customers and prospects.
- Ensure all approved sales initiatives and contests are appropriately implemented and progress is tracked.
- Ensure geographic coverage is maximized to increase revenue.
- Ensure revenue growth through effective sales training, motivation, coaching, development, hiring and succession planning.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 5-7+ years business-to-business sales experience is required.
- Experience in the office products or similar industry preferred.
- Must have exceptional sales performance and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Experience managing a sales team with the ability to influence and inspire the sales team to achieve greatness is required.
- Strong relationship management skills with customers, vendors, and personnel within the organization required.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet sales quotas and deadlines, and manage priorities.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice.
- Valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage required.
Come join our team!
Inland Business Systems, a Xerox Company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer