Inland Business Systems, a Xerox Company prides itself as an industry leader in digital technology matched with a go-to-market strategy like no other. We are looking to expand our team with a B2B competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
This successful new member will source new opportunities and close existing sales to achieve quota. Our successful candidate will play a key role in increasing their income and revenue targets by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of our solutions and services. As an outside sales representative, they will demonstrate Challenger selling skills in supporting their efforts.
We are a highly recognized, innovative consulting firm specializing in partnering with organizations to provide cutting edge solutions that streamline workflow and dramatically impact our customer's business. At IBS you will learn what it means to be part of a winning team with a strong community presence.
What we provide:
- A Strong Base Salary and Uncapped Commission with a protected territory
- Presidents Club and Presidents Trip for Top Performers
- Professional Sales Training- Our sales staff and Sales Trainer will help guide you to success.
- A Book of Business- We truly want you to succeed, we put in a territory with existing customers
- Vehicle Reimbursement- We'll help put gas in your tank and a cushion for routine maintenance.
- Room for Advancement-We respect your long term goals and want to help you achieve them.
- Full Benefit Package- Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Flexible Spending, Life, AD&D, LTD, 401(k) w/match, travel assist, paid holidays
- Positive Company Culture- Quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at Inland Business Systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells our portfolio of products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; tailoring our industry messaging following our Challenger model.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance (QBR's); researching and recommending new opportunities that demonstrating customer development (deeper and wider)
- Customizes messaging tailored to industry trends, market activities and competition; executing skillset learned during new hire training.
- Strong learning curve for IBS/Xerox go-to-market sales process.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking go-to-market practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort holding company values, profits and direction.
- Must be driven with proven examples of initiative; and have the ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Strong presentation and delivery skills coupled with sales cycle layers of awareness
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel navigation within the organization required.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet sales quotas and deadlines, and use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage required.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS preferred.
Come join our team!
Inland Business Systems, a Xerox Company
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer