We are looking for a Print Management Coordinator (MPS Coordinator) to support daily operations and assist with the various stages of sales support with numerous customers in the Sacramento region.
We are IBS a subsidiary of Xerox Corporation and one of California's largest technology and services consulting firms! We provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of all sizes and in all industries. We are lucky enough to have the support of a large parent company like Xerox while maintaining our intimate and small company feel. Do you feel technology is more than just a fad? Are you looking for a company that is well established but continually striving to be better? Are you still reading this summary? If yes, then IBS is the place for you.
The Print Management Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of MPS Customer Support including Administration, Presale Support and Post Sale Support.
90 Day Review / Meter Collection Duties (reconciliation)
- Schedule and obtain meter readings and utilize automated meter reports.
- Obtain toner usage and service call reports.
- Check billing history to date, any past due invoices.
- Input meter update utilizing Print Study Worksheet (PSW).
- Generate, review customer invoices.
- Set review meeting with customer or send reports.
New Account Setup / Meter Collection Duties
- Tag new contract machines, deliver supplies, update the PSW with start information.
- Obtain second and/or third meter reads for Assessments in Progress.
Automated Meter Administration
- Setup new accounts on automate meter reporting for sales prospects.
- Trouble shoot new accounts and existing accounts for end-of-month meters.
Meter Collection and Assistance
- Schedule with customer and perform walkthrough to collect manual meter reads for existing customers and subsequent reads for assessments in progress where assigned.
- Deliver supplies as needed with startup or critical need customers.
- Tag, pull meter reports and submit for new contracts.
Shared Administrator Duties
- Meter Due Reports, Info Packets, Collection and Input of Meters, Summary Report Creation.
- Note; an evaluation of each PSW needs to be completed for Flat rate devices, Chargeable devices, Exception devices (those with high or unusual volume or color prints), and the Contract Base Rate.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- 2 Years of Customer Service and/or Administration Experience.
- Valid Driver's license, insurance and reliable transportation.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Personal drive and motivation to meet established goals.
- Ability to work in teams, collaborate effectively, and manage within a sales and implementation cycle.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain agreement at all organization levels
Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00PM. Benefits include a 401(k) plan, medical coverage, paid vacation, sick pay, and major holidays.