Are you SoCal's next TOP Sales Rep?
The only thing worse than starting something and failing is not starting something.
Working in sales is hard work. You don't always get what you wish for but you certainly get what you work for. Especially here at SoCal.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Strategically and tactically penetrate accounts. This isn't slinging boxes. This is going beyond selling equipment and just placing products in an office. This IS using your analytical mind to perform a 360 review of a business and identify opportunities that will enable your account to operate their business efficiently.
- Live and breathe prospecting. This is a net new opportunity and you get to start FRESH in a brand-new territory. This means, you must love talking on the phones, sending emails, making appointments, playing with our machines, offering demos, and planning strategic stop bys.
- Consistently meet your quota. We love competition and we've some great competitors here at SoCal. If you want to claim you're the best, you've got to earn it and we will give you all the training and tools you need to do it.
Are you wondering... what's in it for me?
- UNCAPPED commissions. The sky is the limit. We incentivize you to build that book of business, so the longer your work it, the more lucrative it becomes.
- Six figure earning potential. No one knows better how to incentive our reps than our CEO, David Reiner. He himself started off as a Sales Rep in our industry and now leads our business. Reps who follow the process and have strong staying power make a very generous and competitive salary.
- We continually invest in YOU. We've got our own dedicated sales trainer who has years of industry experience. The training and development never ends and you will always have the tools you need to succeed.
- Like vacationing? Then you'll love our Annual Presidents Club Trip. You've got three different avenues to earn this vacation for you and your guest.
- Lastly, we of course offer full medical/dental/vision/401(k) with a generous match, paid time off, holiday's, and much more.
Oh, yea.... Just a few more things. If you didn't already know this, SoCal Office Technologies is a Xerox Company. While we may be global, our office works locally by supporting our customers from our centrally located Cypress, CA headquarters with 7 additional locations throughout Orange County, Los Angeles, and Inland Empire.
We not only want to find the most qualified person for our business we also want to ensure that the person we select feels confident in their decision to join our team. If you are interested, apply online and let's talk about your career goals with SoCal, a Xerox Company.
Apply online at http://socal-office.com/careers/