***Great Opportunity for a college student or anyone looking for part time work*** 16 - 24 Hours per week Monday - Friday - Flexible!
Amcom Office Systems is one of the largest providers of office technology to middle-market customers in Western Pennsylvania. We are a core company of Global Imaging Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Xerox Corporation since 2007! Amcom is part of Global's network of "core dealers", serving major markets across the nation with a “Think Globally, Act Locally” philosophy and maintaining local presence with pride.
For more than 30 years, Amcom Office Systems has been designing solutions to meet the growing demands of the changing office environment. Today, we are still locally headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, offering our clients stability and peace of mind by providing the best products and technology in the industry backed by our award-winning sales and support teams.
Our organization is looking for individuals who want to be part of an award winning team. If you have what it takes to be successful with Amcom Office Systems, please apply online.
The Print Shop Assistant will be required to:
1. Assist in providing printed materials needed by Customer for meetings, training and special events.
2. Receiving and handling incoming customer service communication in a polite and business-like manner.
3. Operate a variety of equipment (e.g. copiers, drill, binder, laminator etc.).
4. Prepare printed jobs for packaging and distribution (e.g. binding, collating etc.)
5. Inspect printed jobs to ensure they are within format requirements, quality standards and quantity specifications.
6. Maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism as this role is located on-site at a customer's location
Skills & Qualifications are as follows:
1. High School Degree Required
2. Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in process preferred, but not required
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Great Customer Service and Support Skills - Can DO Attitude a MUST
5. Graphic Design Skills helpful
6. Reliable transportation
7. Superb work ethic
8. Good organizational skills
9. The desire to be part of a great team with opportunity for growth
10. Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and objectives.
11. Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
12. Ability to speak, read and write in English.
13. Sit for extended periods of time in an office environment – i.e. at a desk, in meeting room
AMCOM is an Equal Opportunity/ AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.