The Field Service Technician is essential member to our Service department at QBSI, A Xerox Company. This position is responsible for supporting our clients that are experiencing technical difficulties in a time sensitive environment. Servicing on-site at our client's businesses, requires excellent customer service while maintaining professionalism at all times. Driving is a major component of this position, but time management is even more so.
We provide you with the tools necessary (iPhone, tablet, educational resources, etc.) to complete as well as surpass expectations for our customers, leaving you to be the hero of the day!
About QBSI, A Xerox company...
QBSI, a Xerox company, is one of Washington's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. As a division of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, with unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made us the industry leader.
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for customers.
- Maintains a broad perspective, such as being able to identify key issues and contribute ideas to process improvements.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve issues in timely manner.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills to resolve difficult problems.
- Punctual and Professional, has excellent time management skills and if unable to make scheduled appointment informs the customer to update time of arrival.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Valid Driver's license, auto-insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Demonstrate teamwork behavior.
- Customer focused and concerned about the customers' needs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, 401(k) w/ matching program, paid vacation, and sick time.
- Bonus Package for Green Parts Program and performance reviews!
- Great options for overtime, but not required.
QBSI, A Xerox Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.