First off, what sparked your interest to look at other opportunities? Is it the pay, the people, or the lack of future growth?
QBSI, a Xerox company, is one of Washington's leading technology and services company specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. We focus on document-driven companies and industries - from healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies and legal firms to school districts and financial service institutions - spanning all types and sizes. As a subsidiary of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, whose unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made them the industry leader.
We are currently looking to add a Supply Analyst to our team based in Bellevue, WA.
The Supply Analyst is an essential component to the Supply Administration department within QBSI. This position is responsible for processing orders from internal as well as external clients on a verity of platforms. Requires proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Customer Service skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Enters order into E-Automate system and verifies customer information in the system matches that provided by the customers with regard to physical address and machine information.
• Provides an order confirmation to the customer as well as expected ship date, anticipated delays, backorder status and any other information needed by the customer.
• Reviews recent order history of the customer to verify that duplicate orders are not made or that the customer may be over ordering. Includes research to verify quantity through calculating yield and volume.
• Notify all parties involved in placing order of any backorder situations.
• Report any low or critical levels of inventory to Purchaser and supply software management team.
• Run backorder report daily and release any orders where product has been received and release orders that have been removed from credit hold.
• Process all Supply Department drop ship purchase orders through EAutomate and release orders daily.
• Process credits and R.A's for Supply Department.
Requirements and Qualifications
• At least 2 years working experience in a customer focused environment.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential to the position, as you will be working directly with customers.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• MUST possess analytical style thinking skills with the ability to research and resolve supply issues quickly.
• Proficiency with Microsoft suites, in particular Outlook.
• Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure.
• Customer focused and concerned about the customers' needs.
QBSI-Xerox is an EOE.