The Managed Print Specialist reports to the Director of MPS and supports the sales force at QBSI, A Xerox Company. This role conducts workflow analysis of current as well as future clients, to ensure cost vs. usage is not hindering their growth potential. This position requires an individual who is customer focused, professional, and has the ability to work independently.
This is a great opportunity for any individual who wants a career in technology sales with potential for growth within the organization.
About QBSI, A Xerox company...
QBSI, a Xerox company, is one of Washington's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. As a division of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, with unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made us the industry leader.
- Supports Sales Force by providing education, training and assisting in large scale production contracts.
- Conducts account reviews every 90 days to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generates new business leads and aggressively pursue competitive accounts.
- Meet or exceed revenue expectations.
- Cultivates relationships with clients and prospective for long term connections.
- Demonstrates knowledge of company as well as services to educate how our technology and professional solutions can generate growth for client's business'.
- Collaborates cross departmentally internally and externally to find the best business solutions for our clients.
- Present total business solutions specifically designed for each client's needs and future growth.
- Install the 360 software to help monitor customer's usage.
- Become an expert in Print Analysis and its benefits to the customer.
- Help to increase gross profit in current and new business accounts.
Required Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential to the position.
- Ability to deliver proposals that are persuasive and influential to small and large groups.
- Driven by results and not deterred by rejected/outbid proposals or business opportunities.
- Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure.
- Strong people and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate teamwork behavior.
- Must have a valid driver license and auto-insurance.
The Northwest Group, A Xerox Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.