Xerox Business Solutions Southwest is now hiring for a Lease Portfolio Manager. If hired, in this role you will work very closely with current Xerox lease clients. Your main goal will be to ensure CUSTOMER RETENTION. You will focus our attention on retaining customers that are either up for renewal in the next 18, 12, or 6 months. You will manage thelease administration function.
This role will require a significant amount of ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT experience. This is not a sales role but does require the ability to work very closely with decision makers and individuals responsible for making buying decisions within client organizations. The Lease Portfolio Manager will work very closely with external clients and make MANY phone calls into client accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with current clients via phone conversations
- Negotiated lease payoffs with clients
- Provide an exceptional customer experience at every interaction
- Provide buyout quotes to reps and customers
- Negotiate renewals with leasing companies, where applicable, and clients
- Work with clients on device pick up and lease returns
- Responsible for Lease Portfolio Access to required personnel
- Inbound/Outbound communication with customers and leasing partners
- Negotiation of purchase for lost/damaged equipment
- Manage all insurance claims for leased accounts and In-House agreements (MPS/Rentals/Leases)
- 3 or more years of DIRECT client Account Management experience
- 2 or more years of Business Analytics experience working DIRECTLY with clients
In this role, the following skills will be needed, used, tested, and refined:
- Strong MS office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills to assist in problem-solving
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Able to maintain confidentiality on Dahill procedures and processes
- Works in a manner to build team spirit, pride, and momentum
- Financial acuity needed.