Denitech, A Xerox Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, a $11 billion Fortune 500 company. Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management, deploying state-of-the-art technology and solutions. Xerox provides Denitech the strength and resources of a global operation while maintaining a local presence. With a "Think Globally, Act Locally" mindset, we are able to offer top quality solutions through personalized service to our customers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Denitech is a team oriented company full of ambitious, go getter individuals with a work hard, play hard mentality. We offer an extensive training program and world class support team to set you up for success. We are looking for dynamic engaging sales professionals with high business acumen. If you're looking to join a team, start a career and make a lot of money, then this is the place for you!
As a Sales Account Executive you will be responsible for driving net new business revenues using a strategic direction and consultative approach. This combined with ongoing professional development create the recipe for long-term growth and success.
- Execute the go-to-market strategy of the Denitech 360 by analyzing the customer needs and developing a customized solution.
- Manage territory by gaining net new business and increasing visibility within current accounts.
- Interpret and analyze research and competitive business intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver Professional Business reviews with clients.
- Maintain prospecting/customer database to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account.
- Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignments.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency including MS Office Suites.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offer help when needed.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Valid driver's license and minimal levels of auto insurance coverage required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commissions & bonuses
- Company computer
- Company contests and events
- Employee/Company discounts
- Professional Sales Training and Development
- Educational Assistance
- 401K plus company match up to 75%
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- President's Club & Incentives trips
- Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, HSA, FSA, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, Travel Assistance, Legal Plans