Are you highly organized and detail oriented?
Do you desire to help customers by preparing a solution to meet their needs?
Do you enjoy pulling documents, data, and information together in a clean and presentable format?
Then we have a career opportunity for you!
General Description of Position:
The Bid Support Specialist is responsible for overseeing the development of proposals, bids, quotations, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from perspective clients. Collaborates with team to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Coordinate and prepare information on strategic Request for Proposals (RFP)/ Bid Process.
- Manage bid sites for all public, municipalities, schools, and government, and their due dates.
- Complete bids in a timely manner with accurate information.
- Assist Account Manager on the project plan for the implementation of bids won.
- Assist Account Manager on managing installs, including, but not limited to scheduling, training, etc.
- Participates in sales meetings and events.
- Assist with special events, such as, but not limited to trade shows, etc.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods.
Educational/ Experience Requirements for the Position:
- Associate's degree (A.A., A.S., etc.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills Requirements for the Position:
- Knowledge of copiers and printers a plus
- Knowledge of Soaring and DocuShare a plus, or other CRM
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written, listening, questioning, presentation
- Strong organizational skills, planning skills, time management skills, and attention to details
- Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function independently and as a team to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Possesses ability to interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data, and instruction - prepare, provide and convey diversified information
- Requires a clean and valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance
- Competitive hourly wage + bonus opportunity
- Employee/Company discounts
- Educational Assistance
- 401K plus company match up to 75%
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement