Denitech, A Xerox Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, a $11 billion Fortune 500 company. Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management, deploying state-of-the-art technology and solutions. Xerox provides Denitech the strength and resources of a global operation while maintaining a local presence. With a "Think Globally, Act Locally" mindset, we are able to offer top quality solutions through personalized service to our customers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Denitech is a team oriented company full of ambitious, go getter individuals with a work hard, play hard mentality. We offer training and a world class support team to set you up for success. We are looking for dynamic engaging professionals with a positive and "get it done" attitude. If you're looking to start a career or join a team, then this is the place for you!
We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist on our team. In this role, you are responsible for contacting customers with delinquent accounts, initiate appropriate action, maintain records, and prepare necessary adjustments. We are looking for a self-starter person who can monitor accounts efficiently and remove obstacles with a get it done attitude.
- Make collection calls to past due accounts in order to quickly resolve delinquencies.
- Send out past due notices/statements to customers.
- Update customer account information as needed.
- Research overpayments and credit balances.
- Research unapplied or misapplied payments.
- Process check requests for customer refunds.
- Process credit card payments.
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status.
- Recommend bad debt write-offs.
- Work with collection agency.
- Process credit memos.
- Work with other departments to review customer accounts for accuracy and make adjustments as needed.
- Keeps attendance and punctuality in good standing.
- Adheres to all company/department policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Be a team player.
- Adhere to the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods.
- Other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
Qualified candidates will possess the additional knowledge and skills listed below:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including listening and questioning.
- Attention to details and highly organized.
- Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
- Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time.
- Independent work skills and able to work under deadlines, quotas and goals.
- Ability to work with various departments to resolve AR issues in a timely manner.
- Team Player in all situations.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledge of eAutomate a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, with 1 to 2 years' experience and/or training.
- Two plus years of collections experience preferred.
- Competitive base salary
- Employee/Company discounts
- Educational Assistance
- 401K plus company match up to 75%
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, HSA, FSA, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, Travel Assistance, Legal Plans