The premier document and printer solutions provider in North and South Carolina is currently interviewing for a Field Service Technician in our growing service department. This position will report to our Raleigh.
Carolina Office Systems is a division of Global Imaging, a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox, and the fastest growing office solutions provider in the industry. Carolina Office Systems has offices in Columbia and Charleston, SC and Charlotte and Raleigh, NC. We are looking for career-minded individuals with high energy, confidence and a strong desire to achieve a high level of success. We offer an excellent combination of pay, bonuses, and benefits to those motivated to excel.
Our representatives are experts in the latest and best office imaging solutions that maximize productivity while reducing overall costs. A highly trained technical staff that provides excellent service and support backs our products. Our success is a result of well-trained, motivated and focused sales teams with excellence in technical and customer service.
To help you succeed we provide:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Structured training programs
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- System and technical support
- Tremendous growth potential
- Full Benefit Package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc.
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for the care and maintenance of field-installed business equipment and will be required to maintain high standards of productivity, quality, customer service, communication, cooperation, attendance and professionalism.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- a college or technical degree and/or equivalent experience in a related field is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; a positive attitude with a competitive drive and self-motivated work ethic
- Strong computer skills with a general understanding of network operating systems
- Background in electronics or networking helpful
- Experience with servicing copiers, especially Xerox and/or Konica/Minolta
- Must have copier/MFP experience
- Prefer 2-3 years experience as a service technician in the industry
- Excellent driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to maintain required levels of insurance coverage
- Net+ and/or A+ certification helpful