Xerox is looking Print Associate III for a customer in New York, New York. This position is for 3rd shift (10PM-7AM or 12 AM-9 AM) in a robust print environment.
- Operate production printers and copiers: configure settings, manage job queues, process files, print jobs, scan materials, and select output formats.
- Perform on-site document imaging/ scanning services including document organization, disassembly, scanning / imaging, and reassembly ensuring document integrity through completion.
- Read a simple job ticket and understand steps required in the workflow.
- Provide customer consultation regarding output quality and print capability
- Produce job proofs for customer review and approval
- Provide finishing services using appropriate equipment, e.g. folding, envelope/binder insertion, stapling, stitching , shrink wrap, drilling, cutting
- Deliver output
- Monitor/manage inventory of printer consumables and paper to support print job requirements
- Perform quality checks on equipment utilized, diagnose and correct performance and image quality problems per operator maintenance standards.
- Once trained, perform operator maintenance on equipment per manufacturer specifications
- Record meter reads
High School diploma required
Technical knowledge typically gained through completion of technical school and related experience
Minimum of 1 year in a service role
Connectivity experience a plus
Ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of technical manuals, parts books, and relevant publications
Interpersonal skills and strong customer communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Ability to move frequently walk, stoop, bend, squat, and kneel
Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and customer objectives