The Delivery Driver supports the department of operations at CTX, A Xerox Company. This position is responsible for delivering devices, parts and supplies. It involves interacting with customers and requires a high level of attention to detail and customer focused.
- Verify equipment and inventory.
- Load and secure equipment for transportation.
- Plan daily delivery route.
- Deliver and off load equipment.
- Set up and ensure equipment is properly operating.
- Collect returns if necessary, include exchanging toner if not correct for current device.
- Complete daily logs of deliveries and duties.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a delivery driver.
- Experience using a stair crawler
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Valid driver's license + clean driving record.
- Auto insurance is current.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential to this position.
- Demonstrate teamwork behavior.
- Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to maneuver 50 70 lbs.
- Customer focused and concerned about the customers' needs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Health Savings Account, Life, AD&D, LTD, 401(k) w/match, travel assist, credit union, paid holidays
About CTX, A Xerox company...
CTX, a Xerox company, is one of Oregon's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. As a division of Xerox we are able to bring comprehensive solutions to the market, with unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made us the industry leader.