Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better.We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more atwww.xerox.comand explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion.
ComDoc Xerox is seeking multiple Warehouse Generalists who will assist in all warehouse functions: unloading all inbound shipments, distributing stock to proper location, shipping supplies and parts to all company locations and maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse dock and facility.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside customers and vendors
- Conducts self at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with ComDoc's Code of Conduct
- Assists shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, and matching purchase orders to sale orders.
- Verifies all piece counts, notes damage and discrepancies, record all serial numbers, and turns in documentation to Inventory Control.
- Examine orders to determine items to be pulled, moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Prepare parcels for shipping via US Mail, UPS, etc.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to stocking or other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product.
- Maintain organized filing system for shipments received or disbursed.
- Ensure warehouse and work area is organized and maintained in secure, safe, and orderly condition.
- Mark equipment with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Assist in the Shop with preps as needed
- Assist in counting physical inventory one time per fiscal quarter.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed (e.g. furniture moving, etc.)
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months or more related business experience or training is desired.
- Ability to lift 50-75lbs repetitively
- Basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrated skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Ability to work with and assist admin, logistics, sales, and service personnel.
Physical demands: Standing, hearing, sitting, walking, speaking, regular application of basic manual skills (driving, keyboard, eye/hand coordination)
Mental demands: Problem-solving, verbal communication, customer contact, comprehending technical documents & instructions, multi-tasking