Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Are you the kind of salesperson that loves to get in front of perspective customers? Do you thrive on getting client meetings because you're gifted at building relationships that turn into sales?
ComDoc, a Xerox Company, is hiringa Senior SalesExecutive for a critical outside sales role. You'll work harder and smarter as you think through ways to help businesses improve their workflow using Xerox hardware, high-end software, and managed services. Professionals who do extremely well in this role (six-figure income opportunity), are good at:
- HIGH levels of sales activity, including cold calling, appointment setting, and "tele-prospecting" to a wide variety of industries while also taking care of current customers
- Being your customers' #1 advocate and ensuring their needs are met
- Giving demos, presentations, and collaborating with our incredible sales specialists on your accounts.
- Proficient in both virtual and in person customer meeting presentations.
Sound good so far? Let's explore it further....Here's the kind of person you'll need to be in this role:
- Tenacious, highly self-motivated, and loves to win!
- Excellent at building new relationships and aren't intimidated to network with C-level executives.
- Enjoys learning about new technology such as hardware, software, and technical services.
- Has a reputation for achieving your goals and overcoming obstacles along the way.
- Very professional, ethical, and well-organized.
We do not fill empty seats...we hire and develop Future Leaders!
You will be responsible for business to business sales of Xerox hardware and software solutions in an assigned local territory. The selected individual will be responsible for prospecting, cold calling, and developing new accounts as well as working with current customers.
- Every new Sales Representative will complete a structured, all-expense paid, training program that is geared toward sales skills, database management; customer focused selling, software and product application skills and certifications.
- Programs are taught by our local Corporate Sales Trainer as well as certified employees and industry experts.
- You also have access to the extensive training resources of Xerox.
- Xerox offers an outstanding team oriented culture of supporting all staff members to grow professionally and reach their career goals.
- Most of Xerox's managerial and executive positions are held by individuals who joined the company at the entry level. We strongly believe in organic growth and promoting from within.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 3+ years experience in business-to-business sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Because we value hard work, we offer some amazing benefits:
- Lucrative compensation plan with a guaranteed base and uncapped bonus opportunities
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision life insurance, and 401(k)
- Comprehensive and interactive training program to ensure your success
- A sales organization that values your contributions!
If you love a challenge and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today and we'll get the conversation going right away!
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox and Xerox and Design are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries