Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Are youan experiencedsales professionalthat loves to get in front ofenterprise customers? Do you thrive on providing customers solutions to their most pressing challenges?
ComDoc, a Xerox Company, is hiringaMajor Account Executivefor a critical outside sales role. You'll work harder and smarter as you think through ways to help businesses improve their workflow using Xerox hardware, high-end software, and managed services. This role is responsible for account list that includes Youngstown and Akron Ohio. This is a six figure earning opportunity in year one if you are a sales professional that:
- Applies a consultative approach to analyzing customer needs and requirements.
- Assists companies in understanding the value of advanced document workflow and managed print services.
- Develops comprehensive solutions and complex proposals, which may include detailed floor plans and operational cost analyses.
- Meets or exceeds revenue expectations.
- Proficient in both virtual and in person customer meeting presentations.
Sound good so far? Let's explore it further....Here's the kind of person you'll need to be in this role:
- Tenacious, highly self-motivated, and loves to win!
- Excellent at building new relationships and a proficient in networking with C-level executives.
- Have the ability to develop strong relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Very professional, ethical, and well-organized.
- Every newMajor Account Executivewill complete a structured, all-expense paid, training program that is geared toward sales skills, database management; customer focused selling, software and product application skills and certifications.
- Programs are taught by our local Corporate Sales Trainer as well as certified employees and industry experts.
- You also have access to the extensive training resources of Xerox.
- Xerox offers an outstanding team oriented culture of supporting all staff members to grow professionally and reach their career goals.
- Most of Xerox's managerial and executive positions are held by individuals who joined the company at the entry level. We strongly believe in organic growth and promoting from within.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 5+ years experience in business-to-business sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Because we value hard work, we offer some amazing benefits:
- Lucrative compensation plan with a guaranteed base and uncapped bonus opportunities
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision life insurance, and 401(k)
- Comprehensive and interactive training program to ensure your success
- A sales organization that values your contributions!
If you love technology and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today and we'll get the conversation going right away!
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox and Xerox and Design are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries