"A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND A GREAT PLACE TO BE A CUSTOMER"
This is a message from our CEO, Gordy Opitz, and a Motto that we live by every day, here at ComDoc.
Do you have a passion for technology?
Do you enjoy working with customers face to face?
Are you known for your professionalism, pleasant demeanor, and customer service?
If so, ComDoc may have an exciting CAREER for you!
Summary: Consults with internal and external ComDoc customers to define need or problem, conducts studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyzes data to advise on or recommend document solutions. Conducts research and implements connected product solutions and provides technical pre-sales and post-sales support to external customers and sales staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consults with customers to ascertain and define need or problem area, and determine scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
- Provides technical connected product information to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates the features and benefits of a product to internal and external customers.
- Determines and verifies proper product configuration.
- Assists in crafting customer solutions for customer needs.
- Provides pre-sale technical support.
- Provides guidance to the sales team when placing connected products in different computing environments.
- Participants in sales calls.
- Plans the implementation of a connected product, including resources, time, and materials needed for timely and accurate implementation.
- Conduct problem analysis and utilizes troubleshooting techniques to resolve problems during the entire sales cycle.
- Ensures that problems are solved quickly and to the satisfaction of the customer within the confines of the SOW.
- Communicates with internal and vendor technical support personnel to find the appropriate resolution to problems.
- Ensures technical problem resolution until a customer post implementation signature is obtained.
- Participates in training and development opportunities as necessary.
Maintains demo room equipment and applications.
4 year Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
Experience with servers, databases, programming and advanced networking
Great question, we're a company with a vision. Since our inception in 1955, ComDoc has been guided by a strong vision, mission, and sense of values. With over 60 years of expansion and evolution, we continue to grow as a technology company that provides a range of document management solutions including hardware, software, and services. We are a subsidiary of Xerox, A 22 Billion Dollar Company that won "Most Ethical Company" 10 years in a row! Sound like a place you could see yourself growing?
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Competitive pay with bonus potential (based on company achievement of annual performance objectives)
- Ongoing training, tuition assistance, and opportunities for career advancement
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Diverse, welcoming culture, with personal and professional development
- Plus much more! (We will tell you about all of our amazing benefits in person)
Apply now for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity with ComDoc Inc.! We value each and every employee for sharing our values that contribute to our mission of providing unparalleled customer experiences through the power of people, technology, and innovation!
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying for a position with ComDoc:
- All candidates must pass a background check and drug screen
- A recruiter will contact you by phone if you are under consideration for a current position
- You will be asked for information regarding your employment and educational background
- Some positions may require additional testing such as computer applications or strength tests